Five members of Horfield Chess Club competed recently at the Bristol Winter Congress. Despite Despite nobody getting into the prizes, everybody performed well and it was good to see some of our newer members of the club competing. Below are the results of our players.
Well played all!
Major (U155) Section (27 players)
- Brent Perrin (9th) – 3 / 5
- Louis Martin (19th) – 2 / 5
Minor (U125) Section (43 players)
- Sam Turner (11th) – 3 / 5
- Graham Strickland (22nd) – 2.5 / 5
- Peter Marks (32nd) – 2 / 5